hsphere-mail2-all-5 is an update to the
H-Sphere mail system.
This version introduces the following features, updates and fixes:
- Introduced ClamAV 0.74 upgrade
- Implemented Spamd & Clamd started and monitored by the
supervise utility, which ensures their reliable performance.
The hsphere-daemontools-0.76-1 RPM is built
to be installed separately during the hsphere-mail2-all-5 upgrade.
- Added ability to choose which actions will be taken against spam/infected messages:
- mark subject;
- forward on to the predefined box.
- Fixed and included outgoing IP patch again.
- Moved AntiSpam BlackList from the SpamAssassin level to the smtp session level
- Added ability to enable Spamd and Clamd mail filtering
for all mail resources in the system by one click in the admin panel
- Added ability to enable spam/virus filtering for all mail resources
under one account or domain in the user panel
- Inconsistencies in catchall and valid domain resources;
- Date representation in clamdmail;
- Simplifying work with domain aliases (especially useful and important for spamd).