H-Sphere VPS Releases
H-Sphere VPS feature integrates virtual private server hosting into H-Sphere.
Install H-Sphere VPS software on a separate physical box and add this box to your H-Sphere cluster.
This software is then identified as a logical VPS server and run by a number of packages that may vary
depending on your operating system.
See below for installation/update instructions, depending on your H-Sphere version.
Once installation is performed and VPS hosting is configured in H-Sphere,
users who signup to VPS plans get a virtual server in their use and a user CP interface from which to
configure servers. The number of virtual servers per your physical box
is limited by the amount of system resources consumed by them and
hardware parameters of the VPS host server.
||FreeVPS Kernel Build
2.4 and up
Kernel Patch Build is a timestamp of the first supported
FreeVPS kernel build.
Packages are core VPS related Linux packages to be installed on a VPS host server.
H-Sphere VPS installation also requires certain packages for integration with H-Sphere and some more OS-dependent packages.
Please refer to respective installation instructions for details.
- Supported operating systems have the following notation:
- RH73: RedHat 7.3
- RHEL3: Red Hat Enterprise Linux release 3, CentOS 3.x, White Box Enterprise Linux release 3
- RHEL4: Red Hat Enterprise Linux release 4, CentOS 4.x, White Box Enterprise Linux release 4
- TRUSTIX22: Trustix Secure Linux release 2.2 Sunchild
- RHEL5: Red Hat Enterprise Linux release 5, CentOS 5.x