Traffic, Quotas and Disk Usages Warnings
(version 2.09 and higher)
When customers approach their traffic,
summary disk usage limit
or disk quota,
they get respective e-mail warnings.
To choose how closely to the limit these warnings will be issued:
- Select User Warnings in the Settings menu.
- Specify when users will be e-mailed. Choose if the accounts will be suspended:
version 2.1 and higher
When creating plans with plan wizards, you choose whether you
want H-Sphere to e-mail order confirmations to users right after they buy resources.
If you enable sending order confirmations, customers will receive them for every
single bill entry, e.g. overlimit traffic.
Order confirmations are sent from the e-mail address specified in the Look and Feel menu -> Company Info.
If this feature is off, customers will get no order confirmations, even at the end of the billing period.
To turn sending order confirmations on or off:
- Start a plan edit wizard.
- On the first step scroll down to the Settings section.
- Check the E-mail order confirmation box.
- Complete the wizard.
After signup, users can change this option in their accounts.
To turn sending order confirmations ON or OFF for all your customers regardless of their current settings:
- Select Other in the E.MANAGER menu.
- Click ON or OFF in the E-mail order confirmations section:
Forcing sending order confirmations on or off overrides current user settings.
However it doesn't prevent customers from switching
this option back afterwards for their own accounts.
*See also user-side e-mail invoicing.