H-Sphere physical and logical servers are added and configured according to the following procedure:
- Add physical servers. Skip this if you install services to existing boxes.
- Create server groups if necessary.
- Add server groups to the new physical servers.
- Add logical servers (web, win, ns, mail, mysql) to the server groups.
- Add IPs to the new logical servers.
- Create service DNS zone if you don't have it. For instance, if you
are adding mail.example.com logical server, make sure to have the example.com DNS zone.
- Create a new instant alias template.
- Add DNS A records for each logical server.
- Add DNS MX records for new mail logical servers:
- Name: leave empty
- Data: 10 / mail.zone_name For example: 10 / mail.example.com
- Select mail server role for new mail servers.
- Enable user signup on these logical servers.