This document explains how to upgrade your H-Sphere Windows module to version 2.2.
1. Download Winbox 2.2 update. If you didn't have H-Sphere software downloaded yet, you can download it from our website at:
2. If you don't know the current version of your H-Sphere Windows module, ask our support team at . If your version is older than 2.102,
make sure to upgrade yourself to 2.102 first according the
2.102 upgrade instruction.
3. Go to the directory YOUR_HSPHERE_DIR\\scripts, where YOUR_HSPHERE_DIR is your H-Sphere directory, e.g. C:\\HSphere.
4. Open the file Conf.inc in a text editor and add the following parameters:
////////////////////////// PHPbb ///////////////////////////////
// Path to PHPbb skeleton
PHPbbSkeleton = "HS_DIR\\skeleton\\phpBB2"
Make sure to replace HS_DIR with the path to your H-Sphere directory, e.g. C:\\HSphere.
5. Run the file you have downloaded (HSInst.exe).
6. Inform about the upgrade.
This is required so you can get appropriate support from psoft.