H-Sphere windows software can be uninstalled from a windows server only manually. To do it:
- In the directory [disk]:\Hsphere\bin\, unregister the HSSVC and HsQuotas services by running the commands:
and removing the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Psoft key from the registry.
- (This step is for owners of version 2.3.2 and higher) To remove the hsphere service, type in the command line:
[WinDir]\Microsoft.NET\Framework\[version]\InstallUtil.exe /u [\hsphere.net]\bin\hsphere.exe
[WinDir] is a path to the directory where Windows is installed (usually C:\WINNT)
[version] is a version of ASP.NET (v1.0.3705 or later)
[\hsphere.net] is a path to the directory where HSphere.NET is located
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\InstallUtil.exe /u c:\hsphere.net\bin\hsphere.exe
- Delete H-Sphere registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Psoft
- Go to the IIS interface and perform one of the following two actions:
- If H-Sphere was set up on the default website, remove the CFG, Urchin, Webshell and MS SQL virtual directories;
- If H-Sphere was set up on a separate website, remove the website.
- Check in the component services on the H-Sphere website for COM+ applications cfg and cfg/net.
If you find them, make sure to remove them.
- Re-map default FTP root to the IIS directory, usually c:\inetpub\ftproot.
- Remove the user that was created during the H-Sphere installation to administer H-Sphere (by default, it's user 'HSadmin').
- Remove the H-Sphere directory, usually c:\hsphere and c:\hsphere.net.