22 Nov 2001 H-Sphere
The new features include:
- Reseller DNS aliases
- Printable version of user's invoice
- Limiting the use of system resources by user's cgi scripts
- Choice of contact or billing e-mail address for mass mail
- Showing user billing and contact info for active and deleted accounts
- Adding custom credit card brands
- Moderated signup for credit card accounts
- Disabling signup for check users
- Redirecting suspended websites to predefined pages
- Billing balance option now has an export feature
- User e-mail notification on every single credit card charge
- User e-mail notification on exceeding disk and traffic limits
- User e-mail notification after domain transfer
- Overlimit traffic and MySQL/PGSQL fees are now charged once a
- The billing date can now be changed for each individual user
Click here to read
about these features in the documentation.
- Storing Localization/currency settings has been corrected
- Bounced mail loops in the trouble ticket system are now detected
- Problem with more than 100 mailboxes has been fixed
- Unconfigured credit card brands excluded from user's choice
- Several bugs fixed in billing for the reseller module
- Overall stability has been improved
- Other minor bugs fixed
02 Nov 2001 Zip of the User Guide updated.
The updated version has a script to replace psoft e-mail with yours.
Download it here.
22 Oct 2001
H-Sphere 2.07 released.
The new functionalities include:
- Shared SSL Certificate support
- Scheduling user's tasks on Unix web servers (Crontab support)
- Improved sub-ftp support with access mediation
- Client shell access support with admin's request authorization
- PostgreSQL hosting support
- Account traffic report for the user interface
- Multilingual support for the Control Panel Interface
- Locale changes by hosting providers and resellers
- Improved Quick Access page
- Detalization of traffic in the user interface
- Extended set of Mailing List options
- Instant Invoice via email
The following significant bugs were fixed:
- Quota Resize on plan downgrade
- Windows SSL certificate request
- Bandwith calculation
18 Oct 2001
SiteStudio Installation Policy Changes.
Positive Software will stop
free SiteStudio installation services for the next 30 days. It will not
affect customers currently awaiting installation. Beginning Monday 22nd,
our customers can have SiteStudio installed at the $75 fee or they can
install the demo version themselves (distributions available here). During these 30 days we will
improve the installation procedure and add several new options to SiteStudio.
05 Oct 2001 New SiteStudio Trial Installation.
and *nix trials now come in a new installation, which is very simple to
setup and configure. The distributions include Jakarta Tomcat as a standalone
server. The trials are downloadable here.
04 Oct 2001 H-Sphere User Guide Available for Download.
Service providers can now download
a zip of the H-Sphere User Guide to put on their sites.
01 Oct 2001 H-Sphere Forum opened.
Positive Software Corporation
has opened a discussion forum for H-Sphere and SiteStudio. The forum is
moderated by Positive Software staff. The address of the forum is http://www.forum.psoft.net
28 Sep 2001 H-Sphere 1.5 Demo Site closed.
28, 2001, the site http://www.hd.psoft.net will no longer be available.
As of this day, Positive Software will cease any sales of H-Sphere 1.5.
17 Sep 2001 SiteStudio 1.52 is out.
It includes two new design
layouts and several minor bugfixes, including the generation of thumbnails
for animation gifs.
14 Sep 2001 H-Sphere 2.06 released.
The new features include:
- Online context help in the user panel
- MS SQL hosting support
- Registration of user sites with major search engines
- FTP access by multiple users in shared IP accounts
- LinkPoint and Paradata payment gateway support
- Improved mail system with multiple forwards/autoresponders/aliases per
13 Sep 2001 Admin interface (beta) created for SiteStudio.
It allows to create and manage
SiteStudio users from any computer with a browser and internet connection.
09 Aug 2001 H-Sphere 2.05 release now available.
This new version
features a series of improvements and new features, including:
- Reseller / Private Label solution (click here for details)
- preinstalled scripts: GuestBook, Chat, Forum (BBS), Counter
- domain stacking
- URL redirection
- Network Troubleshooter (reverse Traceroute tool)
- mail forwarding to multiple recipients
- Paradata Merchant Gateway
- improved interface for all reports
- bug fixes in Free and Max units for uncountable resources
To take a look at the H-Sphere 2.05 demo, click here.
25 Jul 2001
Jakarta Tomcat Installation Manual page added to the site.
The manual explains
how to install Jakarta Tomcat with SSL support on the H-Sphere 2.0 server.
16 Jul 2001 H-Sphere 2.05 beta is out.
This beta includes the Private Label/Reseller module - an ultimate
branding solution which totally automates both wholesale and reseller
services while providing for your utter transparency as the underlying
hosting company. Resellers will now get a fully functional isolated admin
interface that gives an easy way to:
- customize look and feel, including company info, the logos and the colors;
- create custom plans and custom pricing;
- track users and accounts;
- provide tech support to customers;
- set up automatic credit card processing;
- sales interface.
Resellers get this all without caring about hardware configuration and
H-Sphere 2.0.5 has a complete billing system that charges resellers based
on the number of resources used by their customers.
12 Jul 2001
New partnership offers.
Positive Software announces new partnership
programs. For details click here.
06 Jul 2001
H-Sphere 2.0 Installation Request page added to the site.
The page lists
the information we need to know to install H-Sphere 2.0 on your server. Click
here to go to the Installation
20 Jun 2001
SiteStudio 1.51 release now available.
The interface has been improved.
Now it became more intuitive and user-friendly. Click here
to go to the download page.
18 Jun 2001
H-Sphere 2.0 is finally out.
H-Sphere 2.0 is an enterprise level web
hosting control panel. It includes centralized multiserver control, support
for Linux, BSD and Win2000, domain registration, database hosting, complete
DNS and mail server management, billing and provisioning system, as well
as a trouble ticket system.
18 Jun 2001
SiteStudio pricing changed.
Now SiteStudio can now be purchased at $150
per 100 users license.
15 Jun 2001
SiteStudio plugins improved.
The Guestbook and WebPoll SiteStudio plugins
were improved to work under any DBMS, for example MySQL. Before this, they
could work only under PostgreSQL.
11 Jun 2001
SiteStudio 1.5 available.
This new version of SiteStudio has a number
of new templates, as well as improved design and layout for all templates.
Several bugs were removed. Support for 3rd party control panels was added.
01 May 2001
12 new designs created for the SiteStudio Small Business category.
the Small Business category has 16 design layouts and still new are being
created to be included into the further SiteStudio releases.
10 Apr 2001
SiteStudio design layout concept changed.
Several conceptually new style
layouts have been added to SiteStudio. Using them, you can now create web
pages with even more professional and individual look. More layouts complying
with the new standard are being created to be included into further SiteStudio
10 Mar 2001
Small Business category added to SiteStudio.
Small Business category
allows you to create a site for your business as easily as never before.
Latest News News of Year 2002