Before contacting us for support, please search SiteStudio FAQ
for a solution to your problem.
In your support request, please specify your type of SiteStudio:
- standalone (i.e. managed through SiteStudio Admin Panel)
- integrated with H-Sphere
- integrated with third-party control panel (specify which one CPanel, Plesk, Ensim)
Generally, your support request should contain the following:
- Version of SiteStudio
- SiteStudio URL
- Access (login and password) to your server
- IP addresses of the problem servers, if applicable
- Symptoms of the problem with examples
- How to replicate the problem if it repeats
- Related error messages from your web interface, support center, and log files
- The documentation you have followed (give quotes where necessary)
Specifically for owners of H-Sphere-integrated SiteStudio:
- H-Sphere CP URL;
- Problem user account;
- An account that can be tested.
Examples of support requests:
Example 1 (stand-alone SiteStudio):
I have recently had SiteStudio installed. My login data:
CP URL: ...
login and password: ...
Root password: ...
Problem website: ...
Problem description: Uploaded images don't appear on the website, even though I have
followed the FAQ to resolve the problem.
Example 2 (H-Sphere-integrated SiteStudio):
My customer examplehosting created a website using SiteStudio.
My control panel login data:
H-Sphere CP URL: ...
CP admin password: ...
Affected account: 3143.
Problem description: my demo of site builder no longer works and we have just noticed it.