Before proceeding, make sure to read about Web Payment Systems Manager.
Once you have registered a PaySystems business account,
enable PaySystems payments in the control panel:
- Select Merchant Gateways in the Settings menu.
- On the Merchant Configuration page, choose PaySystems from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Edit button to activate it.
- Enter the required parameters in the PaySystems form:
- PaySystems Servers IP: IPs that H-Sphere will accept
payment requests from. Payment requests from other IPs will be rejected.
- PaySystems Account ID: the ID you received from the payment provider.
- Enable/disable PaySystems for new signups and existing accounts.
- Click Submit. PaySystmes now must show as active.