Site Studio allows users to create their online e-shops by means of the Add-A-Cart Catalog page.
To allow your users to create online product catalogs, a hosting provider should first become a reseller of Add-A-Cart
and then enter the affiliate URL in SiteStudio.
With Add-A-Cart you are granted monthly fees for all clients you referred.
Becoming an Add-A-Cart Reseller
You can register as a reseller via E-Commerce Solutions registration page (owned by One Stop Merchant Services).
- Go to the E-Commerce Solutions Reseller Program
page and click Enter to start registration.
- On the page that shows select one of the following two eBIZ plans offered:
- Premium eBIZ is created for resellers who want to offer a complete e-commerce solution.
- Standard eBIZ is created to offer a simple gateway interface to an existing shopping cart system.
- Click Proceed to continue.
- Next, fill out the registration form that appears:
- Click Submit.
- Fill out the form that shows:
Click Submit to complete registration.
- Username and Password will be used to log into your admin web-based Add-A-Cart account;
- Preferred Subdomain will be used by your customers to order Add-A-Cart accounts.
*After the registration your subdomain will look like: http://example.e-commerce-solutions.net.
As soon as your reseller account is registered, you will be notified by email.
Entering Affiliate URL
Once you have registered as a reseller of Add-A-Cart, you will receive your own affiliate URL that will direct your customers to Add-A-Cart.
So that your customers could register their user accounts with Add-A-Cart, you should:
- Enter define the following variable into the psoft_config/masonry.properties file:
E_COMMERCE_SOLUTIONS = http://[your affiliate URL]
where URL is the one you received from Add-A-Cart, e.g: http://example.e-commerce-solutions.net
- Restart SiteStudio.
This URL will appear on the Add-A-Cart Catalog page in the SiteStudio interface instead of the default one.