1) RedHat Enterprise Linux 3.0 platform is now supported. Now we support RedHat 7.3 and RedHat EL 3.0.
2) Memory calculation algorithm is rewritten.
Now it takes into account physically allocated memory,
not virtually allocated memory as for VPS 1.1.
3) Virtual Network Device Driver with internal configurable Traffic Shaper.
4) Network stack implemented: two-level fully separate routing
enhances productivity and diminishes possible errors.
5) Fully separate BSD process accounting implemented.
6) New FreeVPS Tools v1.2 is released with the new vifconfig configuration tool
and some extra utilities.
7) VPS templates are implemented to configure packages on VPSs.
8) H-Sphere VPS scripts are updated to keep up with new VPS features.
1) The problem with mounting the host's NFS resources inside VPS fixed;
2) The problem with assigning by means of ifconfig
an IP address with a mask different from 255.255.255.0;
3) The problem with quota inside VPSs fixed.