H-Sphere 3.0 Patch 5 Release Notes
03 Sep 2007
Install | Update | Winbox Install | Winbox Update | Change Log | Package List | Release Notes History
- Added catchall and rejectdiscardedmail to
- Introduced security scheme of content move process by means of rsync authorization
- In CP interface added ability to enable DNSBL, which supports "A" DNS records
- Removed backquote (`) symbol from email validation rules
- Added shellQuote function usage for all string variables. Corrected Iris code
- Improved validation for windows web directory
- Changed processing of authsender qmail param
- Fixed problem setting quota on NetApp
- Added getDescription method to EasyAppResource
- Changed abbreviation of Newfoundland & Labrador state of Canada from NL to NF
- Corrected .qmail-filename file generation in case when mailbox Discard All Incoming Mail option
- Solved problem with disabling "email notifications" when submitting "globals"
- Resolved problem when quota couldn't be refreshed for MailQuota resource after plan change
- Disabled SMTP AUTH access for suspended domains
- Resolved problem with ResellerCron unable to add refund bill entry to reseller's bill
- Added 2 Protx fields (BillingAddress and BillingPostCode) into the payment request
- Added new extra parameter (domain transfer authorization password) for "au" and "nz" domains
- Solved problem in Reseller plan wizard/editor when some account prices disappeared in case the latest global resource
on the page is entirely disabled
- Implemented ability to disable phpBB by means of Globals
- Solved problem with getting page with incorrect color scheme when using feature "Remind forgotten password"
- Fixed problem with reseller unable to switch back to use parent host ComodoSSL account.
- Added easyapp.desc resource string to bundles
- Changed cache scheme for AdvReports
- Fixed webmaster discard option creation
- Added OsCommerce dependices from php3 resource
- Added code which sets resource billing calculators to MarkupPlanWIzard.
- Fixed getting home dir for WinFTPSubUserResource which lead to inability to complete content move of windows based accounts with FTP subaccounts turned on.
- Fixed problem with template error when changing IP to dedicated from the Websettings page.
- Fixed bug with managing FrontPage resource on Windows with non US locale
- Fixed problem with memory leak during rotation procedure of large http log files
Release Notes History
Copyright 1998-2018. Positive Software Corporation.
All rights reserved.