H-Sphere 3.0 Patch 1 Release Notes
24 Apr 2007
Install | Update | Winbox Install | Winbox Update | Change Log | Package List | Release Notes History
- Added support for RedHat Enterprise Linux 5.0 and CentOS 5.0 (both 32-bit and 64-bit systems)
- Added ability to set TTL value for custom MX DNS record
- Names for instant domain aliases are now built on the basis of domain id.
- For security reasons, the license certificate key is not shown anymore on the License Info page.
- Provided a possibility to add attachments to existing trouble tickets
- Added skip-exclude wrapper command that skips pre-configured exclude package list during update.
- Security fixes to avoid adding/editing/deleting network switches for the Dedicated Server facility in case the resellers is prohibited from selling their own dedicated servers.
- Minor corrections in order not to show "Dedicated Server Templates" icon in reseller admin CP in case the resellers is prohibited from selling their own dedicated servers.
- Updated priority/order of creation dedicated web application pool related resources.
- Minor fixes related to Dedicated Servers
- Change scheme of user authorization token generation. Now it is based on unique Control Panel key to avoid casual access to another CP by the same username/password.
- Fixed a problem when admin is unable to deactivate an init resource in plan edit wizard if the mod section
of the plan's xml file contains the resource description depended on a currently disabled resource
- SSH Manager should be displayed in the menu only if reseller_su resource is available in the admin plan
- Added qmail server restart upon changing the "periplimit" parameter
- Security fixes to avoid resellers have access to some features using URL parameters (access beyond standard CP interface).
- Redesigned the warning page for changing plan to highlight incompatible resources to be removed.
- Removed expired badurls and urlscnt qmail options
- Restricted the access to the admin_settings.html page for reseller
- Fixed incorrect error status code processing in the HS update wrapper.
- Fixed problem with sending empty domains list in the "failed renewal" email notification.
- Added old-platform option which allows to update deprecated OS packages (according to H-Sphere Services EOL) to the latest possible package version (temporarily)
- Mail ssl certificate removal substituted with making the certificate backup
- Fixed problem getting Home Location (WinUserResource.physicalCreate method)
- Added custom mail relay parametres error processing
- Corrected initialization of qmail parametres
- Fixed problem getting currentExpirationDate in the renew method
- Fixed the problems with installing PHP MSI package on Windows with non-US localization
- Added revision to the version tag in PHP MSI package (in MSI filename and the "version.txt" file)
- Added handling of the error which arises when user tries to create different
ASP.NET versions on a chosen Application Pool.
- Fixed bug causing server aliases removal when shared SSL is being disabled.
- Increased the size of SOAP responses.
Release Notes History
Copyright 1998-2018. Positive Software Corporation.
All rights reserved.