H-Sphere 2.5 RC 2 Release Notes
13 Mar 2006
Install | Update | Winbox Install | Winbox Update | Change Log | Package List | Release Notes History
New Features and Improvements
- Dedicated Servers (DS):
- Corrected the default status of a dedicated server automatically assigned to it upon creation to avoid picking up of
servers which haven't been prepared yet.
- Disabled prices for the Dedicated server manager resource.
- Fixed reseller level access violation when checking the possibility of adding a new subnet to a dedicated server.
- Added navigation to the DS select report when assigning an IP range.
- Fixed possible problem with adding interfaces for master admin's servers (when adding a DS, the main hosting admin was
able to choose a network switch managed by a reseller, that led to errors).
- DS user interface: improved interface appearance and prevented sending invalid requests by a customer who doesn't have
- Removed some DS icons which mistakenly appeared in end user CP non-DS plans.
- Improved security of the NTPNow gateway
- Resolved the problem with using old UID during content move.
- Insignificant corrections to the "Compare Plans" template.
- Added an icon for search by VPS hostname.
- Changed SetQuota tool to conform with all file storage system quota managers supported in H-Sphere.
- Fixed problem with prefixes missing after migration to Raq4.
- Fixed SQL query in the WebPayments log report to show transactions with users in moderation section.
- Fixed the "only live user" checkbox in Web Payments Log
- Fixed problem with the default Web payment systems template which shows when an error occurs.
- Fixed problem with the IP field for 2Checkout,
Web payment processors.
- Fixed ExternalPayment to correctly process multiple payments if some of them are canceled
- Provided a quick solution to the problem with creating/editing plans under some resellers when mail server groups
are disabled in reseller plans.
- Fixes in validation and YAFV core
- Added some missing icons in admin CP.
- Changed .qmail files' command format for message delivery to local domain adress
- Added check on available registration period during domain registgration renewal
- Minor fixes in the MS Exchange templates related to distribution lists and displaying mailbox names
- The TrafficLog parameter from http.conf is now used instead of command line parameter in the analyze.pl cron
New Features and Improvements:
- Added MS SQL 2005 support
- Fixed bug when enabling SSL failed under certain conditions
- Fixed ASP.NET client location bug
- Fixed bug caused launching ASP.NET applications under the ASPNET or NETWORK SERVICE accounts
Release Notes History
Copyright 1998-2017. Positive Software Corporation.
All rights reserved.