H-Sphere 2.5 Patch 4 Release Notes
08 Aug 2006
Install | Update | Winbox Install | Winbox Update | Change Log | Package List | Release Notes History
- Corrected mail quota validation
- Improved IP Pool Management in Dedicated Servers
- Added "notify_url" parameter allowing H-Sphere to inform Paypal
about payment notification URL instead of setting it in PayPal interface
- Added cira-registrant extra parameter for ".ca" domain in the Enom implementation
- Added ability to completely remove Comodo SSL certificate
- Added internal H-Sphere blacklist with usernames reserved under Linux and FreeBSD. All affected accounts
will be placed into the Moderated section.
- H-Sphere VPS fixes:
- Removed unsupported rpm option used for RH73
- Added default timeout and number of download retries to wget command
- Added hsphere-vps package scripts for correct installation/update
- Fixed validation message for FTP subaccount adding
- Fixed problem with displaying the correct amount in the payment confirmation link
- Fixed billing problem when billing balance wasn't set correctly if billing entry is cancelled, i.e. at domain renewal
- Corrected function that adds billing period based debit
- Fixed problem with incorrect path to chown in cron_rotate.pl
- Fixed problem with transfering "uk" domains: period value in the transfer request for this doman type is set to "2 years"
- Fixed problem with broken comparison of Dedicated Server templates
- Fixed problem with managing CC in E-mail Notification: when group CC was edited, group id dissappeared
- Fixed bug with failure attempts not incremented if max failure attempts are not set
- Fixed bug: user registered his domain.tld1 under Registrar1, then administrator replaced tld1
registration with Registrar2. Next renewal for domain.tld1 will appeal to Registrar2, but not to Registrar1.
- Removed exceeded colspan during IP ranges merge in Dedicated Server IP pool
- Fixed problem with DomainRegistrationRenewal cron when cron will stop working in case system is unable to load an account
- Fixed problem with possible missing signup records.
- Fixed problem with deleting the entire EasyApp collection
- In Import Users from other systems, added reseller id recognition for templates. Now each reseller can view only its jobs,
not all jobs.
- Fixes in IP Pool management in Dedicated Servers: solved the problem with Subnet Address IP not accounted as "Reserved IP";
solved the problem with the "IP Range Info" popup window for assigned IP ranges on browsers other than Mozilla/Firefox
- Fixed DS comparison when prices are not set for dedicated server template
- Rewritten mechanism of processing the 'Carbon Copy ON/OFF' flag in Custom Email Notifications.
From now on, the flag is stored in a separate "custom_email_cc" table.
- Fixed problems with signing for Windows Real Server plans. Corrected the windowsreal.xml plan configuration XML.
Rewritten the end.sbm template: removed the check for billing info and added new scheme of running webpayment processors.
- Added ability to create ColdFusion DSN's with external uid and pwd parameters
- Fixed bug with PERMANENT flag for URL redirection
- Fixed problem caused webshell can work incorrectly after upgrade procedure
- Fixed bug with converting existing FTP sub-accounts to full FTP acccount during upgrade to 2.5 Patch 2
- WebSite update method modified to fit new IURS users format
- Fixed problem with breaking NTFS permissions for service ColdFusion scripts after upgrade
Release Notes History
Copyright 1998-2017. Positive Software Corporation.
All rights reserved.