H-Sphere 2.5 Patch 1 Release Notes
05 Jun 2006
Install | Update | Winbox Install | Winbox Update | Change Log | Package List | Release Notes History
- Added private, group and strict options
to H-Sphere updater to update H-Sphere *nix packages
- Now HS installer takes up-to-date packages.lst from psoft
- Improved mail service XML API methods
- Improvements and fixes in mailing list archive Web interface (surfml)
- ProFTPd now checks changes in its configuration and if necessary restarts each 5 minutes by special cron
- Improved the scheme of getting physical server settings in E.Manager -> P.Servers, in particular,
to show server details page only for specific servers.
- Added possibility for user to enable/disable VPS details resource in User CP
- Improved VPSConvertor: after VPS plans and accounts are converted, signup for 2.4.3 plans is disabled
- Dedicated servers: fixed the problem with inverse MRTG in/out traffic calculation. Important:
to eliminate this issue immediately, refer to our instructions.
- Prevented admin from suspending itself and the main admin (user_id=1) with demo mode turned on
- Fixed issue with checking max value of quota and traffic resources while changing these resources
- Added price.free value initialization for VPS
- Fixed ownership of the 'load-ballancing' directory
- Fixed mailbox creation when mailalias with the same name already exists
- Fixed the issue with config.xml not being generated when H-Sphere doesn't contain any service zone with
"Allow Hosting" enabled
- Increased the field length in H-Sphere database: locale in custom emails to 40 symbols,
TXT DNS records up to 255 symbols
- Corrected wording in comments during SiteStudio installation
- Fixed error output in Plan Wizards
- Fixed IP validation problem on the WorldPay page
- Fixed problem with calculating deposit taxes
- Fixed a bug with installing urchin.exe CGI extension for H-Sphere on IIS 6.0.
- Fixed a problem with upgrading unprefixed DSN's to new security scheme
- Fixed custom error page on Windows under IIS 6
- Fixed a bug with setting NTFS permissions for the "scripts\NET" directory during upgrade or install
- Fixed bug with calculating quota if user has the same name as computer name
- Fixed the problem with reseller prices for MS Exchange resources
- Fixed problem with changing MSSQL login password in CP
- Fixed problem with managing MSSQL databases if database name contains symbol '-'
- Fixed bug with managing ColdFusion resource if more than one version of ColdFusion is installed on the server
Release Notes History
Copyright 1998-2017. Positive Software Corporation.
All rights reserved.