H-Sphere 2.4.3 RC 2 Release Notes
26 May 2005
Install | Update | Winbox Install | Winbox Update | Change Log | Package List | Release Notes History
New Features and Updates
- Included SiteStudio 1.6 Patch 2
- Java 1.4.2 is included into H-Sphere installation for CP servers under FreeBSD 4.x.
Implemented the javaupdate option
in the H-Sphere update script to upgrade Java to 1.4.2 after the H-Sphere update.
- PostgreSQL 7.4.8 is included into H-Sphere installation
- Updated H-Sphere mail service to hsphere-mai-service-3-5
that includes SpamAssassin 3.0.3 and ClamAV 0.85.1 updates
- Updated Webmail to hsphere-webmails-2-1,
the next generation of H-Sphere Webmail, introducing new stable Horde 3.0.4 release with H-Sphere built-in theme,
and new SqWebMail 5.0.2
- Updated IMAP to hsphere-imap-4.0.2-1
that includes courier-imap-4.0.2 and courier-authlib-0.55 updates
- Updated phpBB 2.0.15
- Updated IP migrator to version 0.3
that includes the following improvements and fixes:
- IP migrator can now automatically form an IP migration map XML file
from the list of all available logical server IPs
- IP migration XML can also be created from of the text file with a table of new and old IPs;
- Implemented XML validation in IP migration map XML file;
- Correctly exits on errors during the migration;
- Changes reseller CP SSL IPs during the migration;
- Cleans old IPs from the H-Sphere database and ifconfig after successful migration;
- Other minor fixes and improvements;
- Improved mail service information for an account on the Account Info page:
- Showing new resources: Antispam, Antivirus, Mail Relay, and SPF;
- Showing mail resources for domain aliases where mail service is enabled;
- Fixed showing mail resources for Mail Only plans;
- Fixed account info page for the Reseller and Mail Only plans
- Improved the installation of the files included into H-Sphere packages (scripts, tarballs and RPMs)
to remote physical boxes:
- Provided the Java tool (psoft.hsp.tools.PkgRecheck) to check package file integrity and
to reinstall the package files on remote H-Sphere boxes;
- Installed packages (PackageName.hsp) are now copied to the ~cpanel/shiva/packages/PackageName
- Fixed updating the list of operating systems supported by H-Sphere to correctly install package files
on newly supported platforms;
- Added new H-Sphere XML API methods to MailServices:
Added the possibility to get the list of mail resources for domain aliases.
- Updated Protx API to version 2.22
- Fixed the issue with receiving duplicate emails to a mailbox when
there also exist autoresponder and alias with the same name.
- Fixed the issue when existing domain aliases didn't show when Web Service was disabled in domain settings
- Fixed a vulnerability in the script for mailing list removal
- Prevented editing contact and billing info for moderated accounts under plans
where contact or billing info is disabled.
That editing had affected admin's and reseller admin's contact and billing info.
- Fixed incorrect navigation in multipage Choose Account reports in TT Administration system.
- Corrected the format of calling the ps command in some H-Sphere scripts
- Added check if the ComodoSSL resource is available in a plan
- Fixed the issue with physical creation of a new AntiSpam resource in H-Sphere 2.4.3 RC 1
- Fixed the issue when account's custom debits could not be deleted
- Fixed the issue with duplicate payment request notifications sent from GestPay after an H-Sphere user
has paid via GestPay
- Fixed AMEX CC brand support in Protx merchant gateway implementation in H-Sphere
- Added qmail restart after modifying the badmailfrom-unknown parameter
- Fixed the issue with Custom Registrar notifications when users under resellers received the default notification
despite its text had been edited by H-Sphere admin
- Fixed the issue with double charge of an account if duration is set to 1 month in recurrent Monthly Based Debits
- Fixed spelling of the maxrecipients qmail parameter
- Fixed the problem with timeouts when adding new shared IPs to logical servers on systems
with a large number of resellers
- Prevented editing domains in the Other Signup Information section for moderated accounts under admin plans
- Added the "discard mail" option for the postmaster mailbox
- Fixed recurrent reseller bill entry message for quota related resources
- Trouble tickets assigned to a queue are now answered from this queue's email address
- Fixed the problem in external payment systems (PayPal, 2CheckOut, etc)
with localized numbers that use the ',' separator
New Features and Updates
- Included the fix related to disclosure of security related information in the log files
(Security Update 1
for HS 2.4.3 RC 1)
- Included the fix of XSS vulnerability in the E-Guest preinstalled guest book
(Security Update 2
for HS 2.4.3 RC 1)
- Fixed H-Sphere ISAPI modules bugs appeared in Windows2003 SP1 and related to
application pool w3wp process, periodically showing error messages in the event log.
Release Notes History
Copyright 1998-2018. Positive Software Corporation.
All rights reserved.