Updating H-Sphere Winbox to 2.4.3 Patch 6
02 Nov 2005
Release Notes | Install | Update | Winbox Install | Change Log | Package List
This guide instructs how to upgrade H-Sphere Windows software to
2.4.3 Patch 6 from 2.3.1 Patch 9 and up.
Due to the issue with incorrect authentication of AWStats and FrontPage
on some Windows configurations,
we kindly request you to postpone Winbox 2.4.3 Patch 6 installation or upgrade
until the fix is applied or the next release is out. Sorry for the inconveniences.
- Make sure your H-Sphere Windows module has version 2.3.1 Patch 9 or higher.
Open the file [Disk]:\\HSphere\scripts\consts.inc and check the parameters.
If the version is older, update it to
2.3.1 Patch 9 or higher.
- Open SOAP port 10125 for data communication between Control Panel and Windows server.
Important: if you're using Serv-U FTP service, make sure to disable SOAP feature in the
on the Control Panel box. Currently, H-Sphere with Serv-U installed doesn't support SOAP.
Note that Serv-U is incompatible with H-Sphere 2.5 and up.
- Update your Webshell to version 4 if you have an older version.
- Download H-Sphere Windows 2.4.3 Patch 6 at:
The link is temporarily unavailable
- Run the file you have downloaded (HSInst243p6.exe) to upgrade H-Sphere Winbox to 2.4.3 Patch 6.
- After the H-Sphere upgrade, IIS will still run some modules of earlier versions.
whenever it is convenient to ensure you run the updated modules.
- Optionally, install Pdb package for this Winbox version to log H-Sphere module's source information for crash reporting.
Download the self-extracted archive
to the <H-Sphere dir>\pdb directory and extract the files there.
Read more in Crash Reporting.
- Contact support and inform us about the upgrade.
This is required to get appropriate support from PSoft.
After H-Sphere Winbox update is completed:
Copyright 1998-2018. Positive Software Corporation.
All rights reserved.