H-Sphere 2.4.3 Patch 6 Release Notes
02 Nov 2005
Install | Update | Winbox Install | Winbox Update | Change Log | Package List | Release Notes History
Due to the issue with incorrect authentication of AWStats and FrontPage
on some Windows configurations,
we kindly request you to postpone Winbox 2.4.3 Patch 6 installation or upgrade
until the fix is applied or the next release is out. Sorry for the inconveniences.
New Features and Improvements
- CP Agent is now shown in the HTML title of signup pages
- Re-added the use_auto_whitelist parameter to SpamAssassin configuration.
- Removed interactive mode prompting to update mail on every server during H-Sphere update
- Implemented IP migration of port-based reseller CP SSL.
- Included possibility to execute rsync from its new /hsphere/shared location.
- Expanded the list of paths in some H-Sphere Perl scripts to ensure that all necessary modules are included
- Minor improvements in H-Sphere installer
- phpMyAdmin 2.6.4-pl3
is included to H-Sphere installation.
- Apache 1.3.34
is included into H-Sphere installation:
- CP Apache: hsphere-cpanel-apache-1.3.34-1 (Linux), hsphere-cpanel-apache-1.3.34_1 (FreeBSD)
- Web server Apache: hsphere-apache-webbox-1.3.34-1 (Linux), hsphere-apache-webbox-1.3.34_1 (FreeBSD)
- Updated mail:
- Fixed parameter bypass in autoresponder script.
- Fixed getting MySQL DB quota by H-Sphere MySQL scripts
- Fixed moving accounts that have the CF DSN record and Redirect URL resources turned on
- Fixed account migration issue with missing the leading "/" character in FTP subaccount pathname suffixes
- Fixed problem with calling method ResourceId.FM_getChildren() in some classes
- Fixed the issue in IP migrator when instant aliases for Windows-hosted domains were created with null string
- Fixed the bug with physical removal of the corresponding record from the dnszone file
when restoring default A record
- Fixed the definition of the path to virtual mail domain in the mlist-mod.pl script
- Fixed ServerAliasesRenamer to avoid premature exit while processing server alias records during IP migration
- Added server-side validation to avoid registration of third-level domain names less than five symbols long in the
Third Level Domain Registration form
- Added MySQL Axis service to WSDD
- Fixed the issue with incorrect path to tmp directory in EasyApp for Windows (OsCommerce package)
- Fixed bug with default guest FTP virtual host log plugin not being configured properly during installation
Release Notes History
Copyright 1998-2017. Positive Software Corporation.
All rights reserved.