H-Sphere 2.4.3 Patch 5 Release Notes
21 Sep 2005
Install | Update | Change Log | Package List | Release Notes History
- Updated CP/Web/Mail Apache packages added to HS installation:
hsphere-cpanel-apache-1.3.33-2 and hsphere-apache-webbox 1.3.33-8,
that include latest mod_ssl version to fix a critical
Also, the default Web server Apache configuration now comes with user dir access module removed.
- Update: hsphere-mail-service-3-10
with new ClamAV 0.87 and SpamAssassin 3.1.0.
- Update: hsphere-webmails-2-4 with new IMAPProxy 1.2.4.
- Update: Webshell 4.2.9.
- Added support for new Axis 1.2.1 library
- Fixes in H-Sphere installer:
- Now Webshell is not installed on non-Web boxes;
- Now H-Sphere comes with its own aspell package;
- Fixed .qmail issue with vpopmail nested directory names not being converted.
- Optimized the mail_overlimit.pl cron script: accelerated productivitiy and
fixed the issue with mail domain disk usage calculation in H-Sphere 2.4.3 Patch 2 and up
- Added check when adding of IP on FreeBSD to avoid duplicated IPs.
- Fixed erasing IP list by ip-update.pl when the '\t' symbol is not used as separator.
- Fixed the issue with internal error on the page with completed move processes
when a source logical server for one of the processes has been deleted.
- Added user notification during Miva Merchant activation requesting
to apply changes in server configuration
- Fixed typo in the delete method leading to
miva virtual machine not being deleted from a domain's cgi-bin directory.
- Fixed showing full names for email resources in invoices
- Fixed getting mailquota for mailboxes with the "*+" combination in their names
- Fixed the bug with calling draw_tt_help() for the throttle and directory_ind resources
in the Domain->Webservices page.
- Fixed managing spellchecker's special control characters at the beginning of each line.
Note: No Winbox update is provided with this H-Sphere version.
- Fixed the issue with turning on AWStats on Windows accounts when the .pl extension in CGI Extensions is off
- Fixed Windows accounts content move issue with checking the result of rsync launch
Release Notes History
Copyright 1998-2018. Positive Software Corporation.
All rights reserved.