H-Sphere 2.4.3 Patch 4 Release Notes
30 Aug 2005
Install | Update | Change Log | Package List | Release Notes History
- Updated Java 1.4.2 package with new certificate root keys.
- Webshell 4.2.8 update.
- H-Sphere mail update:
- Aspell 0.60.3-1 update.
- Added the 'mailobject' table to store full mail objects'
(box, forward, alias, responder, mail list, antivirus, antispam) e-mail addresses.
- Accelerated monthly resources accounting.
- Improved usage of special characters in mailbox names.
- Improved the uncompress utility: added the -p key into tar calls for saving permissions after uncompression
and removed the -v key.
- Fixed the problem with special symbols in unix user passwords.
- Fixed creation of Windows domain aliases on IIS server when turning Web service off/on for windomains.
- Fixed saving the qmail doublebounceto parameter.
- Error message on retrieving mail (TT Client) contracted from hsphere.log to minimize
the log, esp. on large H-Sphere clusters.
- Fixed ftp virtual user permissions to exclude possibilities
for non-granted vftp user to access the vftp directory.
- Fixed displaying of the "Catch All" icon for all mail objects, not just for mailboxes.
- Fixed skipping repost-config step in IP Migrator if lServerIds doens't contain any id.
- Fixed enabling Shared SSL for third level domains under plans where the domain alias resource is disabled.
- Fixed the problem with duplicate key that violates the unique constraint plan_resource_pkey
when creating a plan if two different resources require another resource to be enabled.
- Fixed the issue with charging reseller by Comodo when user has specified invalid credit card
in Comodo SSL purchase request.
- Added check for purchasing Comodo SSL certs: if no prices are set for this resource, no link
to purchase Comodo SSL is displayed in user CP.
- If transfer process id doesn't exist (e.g., for deleted transfer reports),
H-Sphere now returns null value instead of throwing the exception and sending internal tickets.
Release Notes History
Copyright 1998-2018. Positive Software Corporation.
All rights reserved.