H-Sphere 2.4.3 Patch 2 Release Notes
21 Jul 2005
Install | Update | Winbox Install | Winbox Update | Change Log | Package List | Release Notes History
- H-Sphere update script now prompts to interactively update ComodoSSL CA certificates.
hsphere-mail-service-3-7 with important fixes,
in particular, in mail quota settings.
- New hsphere-apache-webbox-1.3.33-5 with PHP 4.4.0 is included to H-Sphere installation.
- Introduced separate
option to reset mail quota settings to resolve possible problems that may occur after vpopmail update.
- Included separate proftpd
option in the H-Sphere update script to update ProFTPd to version 1.2.10
- Provided links to respective internal tickets for the accounts moderated due to signup failure
- Added check to avoid duplicate custom DNS records in DNS Manager
- Added possibility to remove/restore all types of built-in DNS records
- Provided links to respective Edit Plan pages for each plan in search lists
- Changed SPF Prefix default value to 'fail' in user settings
- User email address is now being added to user request to purchase ComodoSSL certificate.
- H-Sphere Version in Info Panel is now represented in user-friendly format, e.g., "2.4.3 Patch 2 (Private 3)"
- Added support for the upcoming MS IE7 browser.
- Fixed H-Sphere installation dependencies for Trustix 2.2 packages
- Fixed the issue that trouble ticket reply suggestions from the
admin's TT knowledge base did not work in reseller CP
- Fixed calling the vuserinfo script to show info for mail objects whose names start with '-'
- Fixed the issue with distinguishing check accounts when showing balance exhaustion date in the
Prepayment Order Confirmation massmail template
- Fixed colspan values in some templates
- Fixed the "unparseable date" error message showed up in advanced search for the Content Move Processes menu
- Fixed the problem with missing the Change Password template for Windows accounts in H-Sphere 2.4.3
- Fixed the problem with correct parsing of locale-specific decimal separator (comma) in Web processors
- Fixed mailbox alias delete estimation (refund) in the Currently Aliased By section of mailbox settings.
- Fixed the error with not showing the number of users on shared IPs with non-default IP tags in E.Manager -> L.Servers
- Fixed mail quota calculation for postmasters whose mail quota is not set
- Optimized mail usage calculation by adding the usage of the ~vpopmail/bin/vdomainusage utility
to the mail_overlimit.pl cron
- Miva has changed the requirements to the Database_DB setup parameter which from now must not contain
the Merchant5/ part
- Fixed the draw_throttle function to draw On/Off and Edit controls
- Fixed the issue introduced in HS 2.4.3 Patch 1 with ODBC access from ASP and ASP.NET scripts
- Fixed problmes with changing FTP quota for Windows accounts.
Release Notes History
Copyright 1998-2017. Positive Software Corporation.
All rights reserved.