H-Sphere 2.4.3 Patch 1 Release Notes
05 Jul 2005
Install | Update | Winbox Install | Winbox Update | Change Log | Package List | Release Notes History
- Improved H-Sphere installer:
- automatically detects operating system and
checks which of the required packages have been already installed;
provides resolving possible conflicts interactively while installing the packages;
- automatically checks
and suggests to disable SELinux interactively;
- fixed minor inconsistencies
- Added new operating systems: FreeBSD 5.4, CentOS 4 and 4.1, White Box Enterprise Linux 4
- Added support for Miva 5
(Miva Merchant 5 and Miva Empresa 5.02) into H-Sphere.
Discontinued support for Miva Merchant 4.13 and earlier versions
- Included SiteStudio 1.7 RC 1 update
- hsphere-sudo-1.6.8p9-1 is included to H-Sphere installation
- H-Sphere mail update:
introducing ClamAV 0.86.1 and SpamAssassin 3.0.4 with improvements in
qmail parameteters, in collecting mail statisics and
mail disk usage
- hsphere-webmails-2-2 with Horde theme improvements
- Optimized processing parameters of the script that sets antivirus preferences
- Provided moderated accounts with ticket ids of respective internal tickets
informing of the reason for moderation (signup failure)
- The signupUser method
of H-Sphere XML API's Admin Services now returns signupId of the account signed up by this method
- phpMyAdmin updated to 2.6.3
- phpBB updated to 2.0.16
- Fixed an issue with installing SSL chain with Comodo SSL Certificate
- Corrected the getPlanPeriodIds method of H-Sphere XML API
- Corrected error output of IP Migrator
- Fixed an issue with physical creation of Mail SRS. Now Mail SRS is being enabled with
automatic initialization of the spfbehavior parameter in Qmail settings
- Fixed an issue with NullPointerException when searching for trouble tickets in resellers
- Rewritten SecurePay implementation - improved charge log, fixed the amount data
returned by the auth and charge methods
- Added server-side validation and corrected client-side validation of price fields in Comodo SSL manager
to enable entering decimals
- Corrected format of the 'amount' value for credit card charge - disabled using thousands' separator
to avoid errors when amount exceeds 1000
- Fixed incorrect writing of SPF records into DNS configs
- Fixed Escallation Cron background job returning the exception
"Progress counter was not initialized" into H-Sphere log
- Fixed the issue with showing shared IP as dedicated in Plan Wizard
for plans with only stopgap and third-level domains enabled
- Fixed headers and colors on the View Traffic Details page for unixuser and winuser accounts
- Fixed the issue with DB deadlock when getting/releasing
multiple connections to the H-Sphere system database. Improved lock scheme to avoid deadlock while
- Fixed disabling the Allocated Servers resource
- Fixed setting default postmaster mailbox quota during vpopmail update to v.5.4.10
- Fixed the exception appeared after deletion of
content move prosess from the Content Move Processes report.
- Added an H-Sphere template method for sorting lists by field names.
This method is implemented for sorting unixuser domain list in alphabetical order.
- Fixed an issue with terminating content move process when virtual FTP user is absent in user_id.passwd
- Implemented sorting logical servers by their id in E.Manager/L.Servers
- Fixed the issue with showing the spfbehavior qmail parameter value in Mail Settings after CP restart
- Fixed the problem with removing objects from cache in the DSNRecreator tool
- Fixed H-Sphere package uninstallation when the package is installed on an older H-Sphere version.
- Prevented caching old data when changing contact info via SOAP (H-Sphere XML API)
- Fixed the issue with changing Signup Guard settings before creating reseller admin account
- Added security fix preventing access to detail information in Registar Log report for Reseller
- Added support for Miva Merchant 5 into H-Sphere.
Discontinued support for Miva Merchant 4.13 and earlier versions.
- Fixed the issue with content move failure when ASP.NET trust level is set to "medium"
Release Notes History
Copyright 1998-2018. Positive Software Corporation.
All rights reserved.