H-Sphere Single Server Edition 3.0 Patch 3 Release Notes
20 Jun 2007
Install | Update | Change Log | Package List | Release Notes History
- Resolved a potential security hole with the possibility to change the permissions under the 'httpd' user on the home directory
- Fixed restoring StorableCaches after a CP restart
- Moved back the MAX value per MailQuota resource
- Corrected invoice drawing for a credit card usage case
- Updated the copyright info
- Fixed the osCommerce config template: removed hard-coded data
- Prevented NullPointerException while loading a plan
- Corrected the .qmail config file creation for autoresponder
- Resolved a problem with possible XSS in the 'redirectURL' parameter
- Added a converter that will be used to fix win based plans and unixsub user related resources
- Changed the NFUCache growable mechanism
- Separated caches for Plan and ResourceTypes
- Fixed a problem with getting the xml config file for Ensim migration
- Added mod signup to the mail_domain resource
- Fixed problem with disappearing of reseller prices
- resolved a problem with correct rolling back in the resource change procedure (e.g increasing quota) if the system is
unable to charge a credit card
- resolved a problem with rounding prices if a plan change occurs in the same day as the signup
- fixed Quota like resources description
- resolved the problem with inability to refund a reseller recurrent fee
- when opening a billing period and changing a plan older resources, rather than newer ones, are now billed as free
- added a fix to refund the whole charged amount if a resource lives less than one day
- now when an account is deleted, info about it stored with only "Check" payment type
- Fixed problem with payment links (if the web payment system is selected in the user billing profile) in Prepaid Invoice mass mail notification template
- Fixed billing scheme to automatically increase the limits of Traffic and Summary Disk Usage resources to respective free amount values .
- Fixed a billing problem that happens when a domain is renewed and the authorization request throws an exception
- Corrected function that adds billing period based debit
- H-Sphere XML API:
- Fixed creating new reseller accounts under the new simplified resellers scheme
- Fixed a problem with getting reseller name in the "search reseller users" report
- Fixed problem in the signupUser XML API method to prevent null point exception if
otherParams is null.
- Added XML API methods for removal of AntiSpam and AntiVirus resources
- Added arguments validation for XML API methods
- Markup plans:
- fixed a problem with saving markup plans' own values
- fixed an error with getting the list of possible base plans and getting a base plan
- resolved the problem with vps plans not working
- Merchant gateways:
- updated the Protx merchant gateway code
- fixed the Paradata merchant gateway
- Fixed bug with not refunded money for incompatible resources deleted during a planchange.
- Fixes related to the TroubleTicketAdmin class:
- Fixes to the methods canViewTicket() and isSubscribed() to avoid exceptions
- Code cleanup
- Qmail configuration:
- Added qmail server restart upon changing the "periplimit" parameter
- Removed expired badurls and urlscnt qmail options
- Corrected initialization of qmail parametres
- Change scheme of user authorization token generation. Now it is based on unique Control Panel key to avoid casual access to another CP by the same username/password.
- Fixed a problem when admin is unable to deactivate an init resource in plan edit wizard if the mod section of the plan's xml file contains the resource description depended on a currently disabled resource
- SSH Manager should be displayed in the menu only if reseller_su resource is available in the admin plan
- Security fixes to prevent reseller access to some features using URL parameters (access beyond standard CP interface).
- Redesigned the warning page for changing plan to highlight incompatible resources to be removed.
- Restricted the access to the admin_settings.html page for reseller
- Fixed incorrect error status code processing in the HS update wrapper.
- Fixed problem with sending empty domains list in the "failed renewal" email notification.
- Added old-platform option which allows to update deprecated OS packages (according to H-Sphere Services EOL) to the latest possible package version (temporarily)
- Mail ssl certificate removal substituted with making the certificate backup
- Fixed problem getting Home Location (WinUserResource.physicalCreate method)
- Added custom mail relay parametres error processing
- Fixed problem getting currentExpirationDate in the renew method
- Fixed problem with converting localized amounts included into merchant gateways' payment redirect links
- Added check on existing ~<userhome>/stats file. This file is moved into ~<userhome>/stats.bck.<pid>
if the file exists
- Fixed problem related to user charge for domain renewal when the renewal period is set incorrectly.
- Fixed bug causing an exception on the "View all domains in blacklist" page in the main admin CP after reseller deletion
- Fixed the problem with absent entry for the public_folder resource in the type_name table
- Solved problem with logging out of reseller master admin accounts
- Fixed problem with displaying records for deleted accounts in the Web Payments log
- Fixed the problem with sending extra info to domain registrars
- Resolved problem with incorrect start and end date in monthly resource change estimation
- Fixed AWStats problem for 'stopgap' domain on dedicated IP
- Fixed a DNS issue during domain transfer
- Corrected the bug in reseller plan editor (wizard) templates with setting correct ComodoSSL prices
- Fixed XML Merger issue with merging large XML files
- Removed SARE_FRAUD_PRE25X, SARE_BML_PRE25X, SARE_WHITELIST_PRE30, SARE_REDIRECT params for SpamAssassin 1.28 version
- Fixed problem with not loading plan values for a resource type when resource type was removed from cache
- Fixed problem with displaying correct sums in the payment confirmation link
- Fixed problem with prices not being set after the plan is copied
- SpamAssassin parameter label 'Spamcheck minimal file size (Kb)' is renamed into 'Spamcheck maximum file size (Kb)'
- Fixed problem with the DomainRegistrationRenewal cron when it stops processing
renewals if the system is unable to load an account
- Added the "notify_url" parameter to PayPal. Now our clients won't need to set this parameter in the PayPal settings.
- Fixed validation message for ftp subaccount addition
- Problem setting mailstore and public store quotas has been fixed
- Problem with the empty values in the signup request has been fixed
- Corrected suspendMailDomain and resumeMailDomain methods - added shellQuote
usage for domainName param
- Added support of ISPMailDomain in suspend/resume procedures and others. Corrected code structure.
- Corrected params passing, added MailService. ShellQuota usage for all methods
- Problem with changing business user password has been fixed
- Moved TT Mail Client to Background Jobs
- Added automatic creation of TT admin account in relation to new simplified reseller scheme
- Solved TT admin problem with showing tickets when there's no queues defined in the system
- Fixed a bug in Main Admin CP when tickets of a particular reseller couldn't be found
- Fixing possible problem with invalid recovery session state after adding new content move task
Release Notes History
Copyright 1998-2018. Positive Software Corporation.
All rights reserved.