Install | Update | Change Log | Package List | Release Notes History
- Single Server Edition
- Advanced scheme of H-Sphere SSE installation.
- Simplified reseller:
- Now resellers will automatically obtain both administrative and user accounts upon signup.
- Markup Plans:
plans created by H-Sphere admin with predefined resources and prices
and resold by resellers who can only change retail prices.
- Support for FreeBSD 6.0, 6.1
- Support for RedHat EL 4 x86_64
- Extended Unix usernames to 16 characters
- ComodoSSL Certificate renewal
- Ability for resellers to resell ComodoSSL certificates:
- PositiveSSL support
- Ability to bundle TrustLogo & CardPayments Logo with certificates.
- Improved Comodo SSL pricing page in admin CP
- Improved Trouble Ticket system
- Added generic Linux NFS shared storage implementation
for load balanced clusters
- Added possibility to access CP via alternative CP URLs
- Delete domain option available
on the search by domain result page
- Information about deleted accounts is now kept as XML in the system HS database, so they can be
restored from admin CP
- Implemented black lists of emails and domains (with wildcards)
that make domains/emails unavailable for end users.
- Accelerated loading of mail objects
- Autoresponders are made global resources,
with a possibility to be globally turned on/off
- Mail hosting under service domain for third level
- MIME types option for AntiVirus resource
- Navigation improvements in admin CP main for XPressia, XPressia Light:
- A separate Plans section with Create, Manage and Group items
- Look and Feel, Background Jobs and 3rd party Tools menus made submenues
- P.Servers, L.Servers and the like grouped under Servers submenu in E.Manager section.
- Ensim migration into H-Sphere
- Improvements in cPanel migration
- Implemented multiple domains migration for one user, added context for
ftp subaccount because ftp subaccounts belong to user, not to domain in migration XML structure.
- Creating PTR zones for dedicated hosting
and adding reverse DNS records
(aka PTR records for IPs)
- Password protecting Webalizer, Modlogan and Awstats statistics
of users' sites
- Tax/refund report
- Displaying host's VAT Number on invoice
sequential numbering for billing statements.
Now billing statement is identified by account id and statement id in the format
account_id-statement_id, i.e., account_id-1, account_id-2, ...
Note: All billing statements will be processed and the new numbering will be applied
throughout the accounts during the update to H-Sphere 2.5.1. This may take time.
- Modifications in the exemption code to better handle
VAT. Displaying customer's VAT number on invoice
- Added info page for H-Sphere CP functions
- Improved mechanism of managing internal H-Sphere cache
- Implemented new scheme of affiliate perfomance: 1. lead aff links are launched
during signup despite of whether the user is moved to moderation section or not.
2. sales aff links are launched when user ( by the same browser) logs into his CP for the first time
- Changes to get logical server groups available (to be chosen) in plans even if all dependent
logical servers are disabled for signup.
- Added possibility to force creation a user directly without moderation using H-Sphere XML API:
added the validateUser parameter in the signupUser method
- Possibility to add a host name into the allowed address list in Merchant Gateway Settings
- Transfer, service and third-level domains can be created with dedicated IP by CommonUserCreator
- YAFV core changes and improvements
- Added procedure of the box status identifying caused by incorrect CP migration during HS update.
- Added SHAREDSSL global httpd parameter definition, what is used in
web logical server(s) VirtualHost configuration.
- Fixed procedure of the adding mail domain in the case of mail load ballancing scheme.
- Fixed 'group' mode in the HS update wrapper to provide package update only pointed logical server groups.
- Added separate section for sitestudio install
- Next generation MySQL: MySQL 5.0.24 (see Update instructions)
- hsphere-scripts-0.2 (H-Sphere 2.5.1 and up)
- Added automatic creation of TT admin account in relation to new simplified reseller scheme
- Fixed problem with converting localized amounts included into merchant gateways' payment redirect links
- Added check on existing ~<userhome>/stats file. This file is moved into ~<userhome>/stats.bck.<pid>
if the file exists
- Fixed problem with payment links (if the web payment system is selected in the user billing profile) in
Prepaid Invoice mass mail notification template
- Fixed problem in the signupUser XML API method to prevent null point exception if
otherParams is null.
- Fixed problem related to user charge for domain renewal when the renewal period is set incorrectly.
- Fixed bug causing an exception on the "View all domains in blacklist" page in the main admin CP after reseller deletion
- Fixed the problem with absent entry for the public_folder resource in the type_name table
- Solved problem with logging out of reseller master admin accounts
- Fixed problem with displaying records for deleted accounts in the Web Payments log
- Fixed billing scheme to automatically increase the limits of Traffic and Summary Disk Usage resources
to respective free amount values .
- Fixed the problem with sending extra info to domain registrars
- Fixed a billing problem that happens when a domain is renewed and the authorization request throws an exception
- Resolved problem with incorrect start and end date in monthly resource change estimation
- Fixed AWStats problem for 'stopgap' domain on dedicated IP
- Fixed a DNS issue during domain transfer
- Corrected the bug in reseller plan editor (wizard) templates with setting correct ComodoSSL prices
- MSExchange domains will be displayed in the domain search report
- Fixed problems with signing for Windows Real Server plans
- Fixed XML Merger issue with merging large XML files
- Removed SARE_FRAUD_PRE25X, SARE_BML_PRE25X, SARE_WHITELIST_PRE30, SARE_REDIRECT params for SpamAssassin 1.28 version
- Fixed problem with not loading plan values for a resource type when resource type was removed from cache
- Added XML API methods for removal of AntiSpam and AntiVirus resources
- Fixed problem with displaying correct sums in the payment confirmation link
- Fixed problem with prices not being set after the plan is copied
- SpamAssassin parameter label 'Spamcheck minimal file size (Kb)' is renamed into 'Spamcheck maximum file size (Kb)'
- Fixed problem with the DomainRegistrationRenewal cron when it stops processing
renewals if the system is unable to load an account
- Solved TT admin problem with showing tickets when there's no queues defined in the system
- Added the "notify_url" parameter to PayPal. Now our clients won't need to set this parameter in the PayPal settings.
- Fixes related to the TroubleTicketAdmin class:
- Fixes to the methods canViewTicket() and isSubscribed() to avoid exceptions
- Code cleanup
- Corrected function that adds billing period based debit
- Fixed validation message for ftp subaccount addition
- Minor design fixes
- Problem setting mailstore and public store quotas has been fixed
- Problem with the empty values in the signup request has been fixed
- Corrected suspendMailDomain and resumeMailDomain methods - added shellQuote
usage for domainName param
- Added support of ISPMailDomain in suspend/resume procedures and others. Corrected code structure.
- Corrected params passing, added MailService. ShellQuota usage for all methods
- Minor fixes to the problems with pricing in Dedicated Servers.
- Problem with changing business user password has been fixed
- Prevented NullPointerException while loading dedicated server in case server has templateId of non-existent
dedicated server template
- Added arguments validation for XML API methods
- Moved TT Mail Client to Background Jobs
- Fixed a bug in Main Admin CP when tickets of a particular reseller couldn't be found
- Fixing possible problem with invalid recovery session state after adding new content move task
- SharePoint support
- Implemented possibility to switch
between versions of ASP.NET and PHP in Web settings of a user domain
- SOAP implementation of Windows resources: communication between CP and the majority of Windows hosting resources
is now implemented via SOAP; the SOAP_SUPPORT property in hsphere.properties
is now outdated (SOAP is always enabled between CP and Winboxes)
- Added "3rparty" directory to assemblies path in order to locate 3rparty packages assemblies
- Now during enabling ASP.Net, H-Sphere fixes machine.config by changing allowDefinition to MachineOnly for identity section and adding identity impersonate='false' node. If there is .net framework 2.0 installed, H-Sphere also fixes web.config (in .net configuration directory) by removing identity node.
- Rewritten internal H-Sphere quota manager for Windows boxes
- HSphere.Net - IIS/PHP: altered method of defining installed PHP versions
- Altered Urchin interoperability
- Fixed problem with the MS Exchange domain name validation
- Fixed problem with DB enumeration if MSSQL has many databases
- Elements of ScriptMaps, ServerBindings and other property collections are removed now regardless of symbol case
- Fixed problem with choosing default verson of PHP if it's not specified in the parameters (for instance, during signup)
- Fixed problem with NTFS permissions for ASP.NET MSSQL Enterprise Manager directory
- Fixed deletion of nested IIS virtual directories
- Fixed bug with creating ColdFusion resource
- Fixed problem with Perl scripts full path disclosure
- Fixed bug with converting existing FTP subaccounts to full FTP acccount during upgrade to previous version
- Added possibility to pass absolute path as the path paremeter to the "webdir" resource
- Fixed bug with incorrect directory indexes after turning ASP.NET or PHP on
- Redesigned configuration procedure so that resources can be configured regardless of hosting services availability
- Fixed the issue with install/update if SharePoint is not installed; fixed Web.config template files for (Admin.Layout,Site)
- Fixed bug with creating empty parameters in hsphere.config
- Fixed bug with converting existing ftp subaccounts to full ftp acccount during upgrade from previous version
- Fixed bug with starting hssvc service
- Changed php search logic in WebShell installer - now php4 is more preferrable than php5
- Fixed problem with webshell working incorrectly after upgrade procedure
- Changed php.ini creation method for webshell so that it can work correctly with PHP 5.X
Release Notes History