This document explains how to upgrade your H-Sphere Windows module to version 2.2.
1. Download Winbox 2.2 update. If you didn't have H-Sphere software downloaded yet, you can download it from our website at:
2. If you don't know the current version of your H-Sphere Windows module, ask our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your version is older than 2.102,
make sure to upgrade yourself to 2.102 first according the
2.102 upgrade instruction.
3. Go to the directory YOUR_HSPHERE_DIR\\scripts, where YOUR_HSPHERE_DIR is your H-Sphere directory, e.g. C:\\HSphere.
4. Open the file Conf.inc in a text editor and add the following parameters:
////////////////////////// PHPbb ///////////////////////////////
// Path to PHPbb skeleton
PHPbbSkeleton = "HS_DIR\\skeleton\\phpBB2"
Make sure to replace HS_DIR with the path to your H-Sphere directory, e.g. C:\\HSphere.
5. Run the file you have downloaded (HSInst.exe).
6. Inform email@example.com about the upgrade.
This is required so you can get appropriate support from psoft.
If you have any questions during or after the upgrade, please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.