IMPORTANT: Proceed to upgrading your
H-Sphere Windows servers to version 2.095 only when you have
upgraded your CP server (Upgrading
Instructions on upgrading Windows servers to version 2.095:
1. Open conf.inc *
* conf.inc is placed in <hsdir>\scripts\conf.inc
where <hsdir> is a path where H-Sphere
is installed on the WinBox, usually it would be C:\hsphere
2. Find the following section:
/////////////////////////////////////////// global constants
3. Go to the end of this section and add the following lines:
// SMTP server
SMTP = "localhost"
//Release old IPs
CronReleaseIPs = 0
where "localhost" is your H-Sphere SMTP
4. Go to the end of the conf.inc file and in case
your H-Sphere resides on disc C: enter the following
// Path to WebShop skeleton
OSCommerceSkeleton = "C:\\HSphere\\skeleton\\OsCommerce"
in case your H-Sphere resides on disc D: it would
OSCommerceSkeleton = "D:\\HSphere\\skeleton\\OsCommerce"
4. Save the changes in conf.inc
5. Download HSInst.exe from http://www.psoft.net/shiv/HSInst.exe
6. Execute HSInst.exe
NOTE: if you got the Fail to copy the directories
error message, which means some of the directories were
being used while the upgrade, run the HSInst.exe again.