Last modified: 27 Dec 2007
WARNING: This documentation covers Parallels H-Sphere versions up to 3.1. For the latest up-to-date Parallels H-Sphere documentation, please proceed to the
official Parallels site.
There are two possible options to set up DNS servers:
1) to put each named to separate boxes, or
2) to put all DNS servers to one box.
The latter option requires the so-called single DNS configuration.
For more details, click here.
To add H-Sphere DNS server to a new physical box, go through the following steps:
- Prepare the box for DNS service installation;
- Download and run the installation script according to the instruction on
- Add the installed DNS server to H-Sphere
If you need to add a DNS server to a live H-Sphere physical server, follow the instruction on