Creating Web Payment Processor Package
To create an H-Sphere package file (.hsp):
- Unpack Web Payment Processor SDK into the webpayment-sdk directory.
- Modify Deployment Descriptor (webpayment-sdk/processor/main.xml)
- Go to the webpayment-sdk directory and run ant stub. SDK will generate a java class in the webpayment-sdk/processor/src directory.
- Write the implementation of the generated java class.
See Implementing Web Payment Processors for details.
- Once your java source is ready, go to the webpayment-sdk directory and run the "ant compile" command. SDK will compile your java class into the webpayment-sdk/processor/build/ directory.
- Create language files for your web payment processor and place them into the
- Run the "ant package" command. SDK will create all templates and package files for your gateway in the
If you run "ant" command without any arguments, SDK will compile all classes. At the end, you should see the
package_name-version-build.hsp file in the Web Payment Processor SDK base directory. The
build number will be automatically incremented after each build. You can reset it by modifying the