Last modified: 24 Dec 2007
WARNING: This documentation covers Parallels H-Sphere versions up to 3.1. For the latest up-to-date Parallels H-Sphere documentation, please proceed to the
official Parallels site.
This document explains how to create and edit admin plans.
Administrator plan wizards allow creating Tech Support, Billing and other admin plans.
Creating Admin Plans
To create an admin plan:
- Select Create in the Plans menu.
- Select Administrator plan wizard. Allow admins to do the following:
Plan name: enter admin plan name.
Signup Admin: sign up new users.
Compatible Plan Groups: arrange compatible plans in groups.
Login as user: log into users' accounts.
TroubleTicket Admin: answer users' trouble tickets.
Allow assignment of trouble tickets: assign users' trouble tickets to other tech support members.
Account Preview: view users' contact and billing info and other account details.
Merchant Gateway Manager: configure merchant gateways.
Admin Billing Manager: administer users' billing:
debit and credit users' accounts, view reports.
Daily Financial Report: create daily user reports.
Kanoodle Manager: sign up as a Kanoodle.com Referral Partner from H-Sphere.
Site Toolbox: configure and enable
Site Toolbox utility
SpamAssassin Manager: configure SpamAssassin.
Admin DNS manager: manage DNS settings.
Reseller Server Alias: access and create reseller server aliases.
- Click Next to complete plan creation.
- Once the plan is created, turn this plan ON in the Signup Access section on the plans page in order to allow signups .
Use this plan to create administrative plans for all purposes.
Editing Admin Plans
To edit admin plan:
- Go to the Plans -> Manage page and select necessary plan.
- On the Plan Edit Wizard, make necessary changes by checking/uncheking resources.
- Click Next to confirm changes.
© Copyright 2018. Parallels Holdings. All rights reserved.