Last modified: 26 Dec 2007
WARNING: This documentation covers Parallels H-Sphere versions up to 3.1. For the latest up-to-date Parallels H-Sphere documentation, please proceed to the
official Parallels site.
This document shows how to track information about signups in your control panel including
signup IPs (the IPs of the computers signups came from) and
To prevent the use of fraudulent credit cards, check the IPs of the computers
where signups came from against the country in the billing info. To see the signup IP:
- Go to Moderate in the SIGNUP menu.
- Click the account to view account info.
In the Other signup information table REMOTE_ADDR entry shows this account signup IP:
Note: The section Other signup information also shows Domain Registration Billing
and Owner Information. You can change it before account is created.
Signup statistics includes data about accounts created and deleted by each
admin. Signups "from the street" are not included into this statistics, they can be viewed in
To view signup statistics:
- Choose Stats from the Signup menu. The following page will show:
- Click the underlined number in the Live accounts column to display details on these accounts.
- Click the underlined columns' captions to sort the entries.
The Export link under the chart enables you to save
the chart data in *.csv format that is supported by numerous
spreadsheet and database programs. Commas are used as delimiters.