Last modified: 26 Dec 2007
WARNING: This documentation covers Parallels H-Sphere versions up to 3.1. For the latest up-to-date Parallels H-Sphere documentation, please proceed to the
official Parallels site.
Sentry web payment system
is developed by Card Tech Ltd. In H-Sphere, Sentry is implemented for transactions in the Ukrainian currency Hryvnia (UAH).
In terms of H-Sphere, payments via Sentry are similar to check payments,
admin adds it to H-Sphere manually. If your customers choose to pay via online payment providers,
their credit card info won't be stored in their billing profiles and billing info won't show in the control panel.
Prior to setting up a Sentry bank payment system in H-Sphere:
- Register your Sentry merchant account
- Secure your control panel with SSL
- Download Sentry H-Sphere package
Contact Privatbank if you have questions to PrivatBank about Sentry or any other issues of registration process.
To enable Sentry in your control panel:
- Go to Settings -> Payment Settings -> Merchant Gateways.
- In the section Web Payment Processor Configuration choose Sentry from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Edit button to activate it.
- Enter the required parameters in the Sentry form:
- Server: the server used to run transactions.
- Port: enter the port to be used.
- Path: indicate the path.
Note: Server, port and path should compose the URL where users are redirected for online payments, i.e:
- Merchant ID: given to you by PrivateBank upon registration.
- Password: provided by Sentry. You can change it afterwards
- Test Mode: check it if you want to test your online Sentry transactions.
The amount of test transaction shouldn't exceed 1 UAH.
- Activate: enable Sentry for new signups and existing accounts.
Sentry's IPN system works as follows:
- Customer submits a payment form and Sentry sends notifications about payments made to your notification URL.
- On receiving the payment notification, your server will send the confirmation,
including the encrypted code, back to a secure Sentry URL.
- Sentry will authenticate the transaction and send your server a "VERIFIED"
or "INVALID" response.
- If verified, the payment is regarded as successfully completed. If you receive
an "INVALID" response, it should be treated as suspicious and investigated.