Last modified: 26 Dec 2007
WARNING: This documentation covers Parallels H-Sphere versions up to 3.1. For the latest up-to-date Parallels H-Sphere documentation, please proceed to the
official Parallels site.
In order to configure TPPInternet
domain registrar, download and install the latest
TppInternet .hsp package.
This package can be installed as suggested in our instruction on
Installing H-Sphere packages.
With TPPInternet registrar you can register, renew, lookup domains.
Setting Up TPPInternet Connection
Requirement: agreement with TPPInternet signed
To set up your connection with TPPInternet:
- Log into your admin CP.
- Select Domain Registrar in the Settings menu.
- In the Add New Registrar box, choose TPPInternet and click the Add button:
- You'll need to enter your TPPInternet connection data:
- Title: the name of your account. You can have more than
one connection with TPPInternet.
- Server: TPPInternet server (provided by TPPInternet).
- Port: the port used for connecting to the TPPInternet server (provided by TPPInternet).
- Path: the path to the domain registration software (provided by TPPInternet).
- Client ID: client ID provided by TPPInternet.
- Password: the password to login to the TPPInternet.com's server (provided by TPPInternet).
- License Agreement: the text and/or the path to the license
agreement obtained from TPPInternet that explains the TPPInternet's obligations
to your customers, their obligations to TPPInternet and proves you are a
lawful registration service provider. This will be shown to your
end-customers on the signup forms and when they decide to create
a new domain through their CP.
- Warn users about domain expiration this many days in advance:
the domains are bought from TPPInternet for a certain period of time
(one or more years). When this time expires the domain is suspended,
and if the term of domain name registration is not renewed, the domain
is canceled and becomes available for sale to other buyers. Here you
can set the number of days before the domain expiration date to remind
the user about approaching domain cancelation.
- Request renewal of domains this many days before domain expiration:
number of days before domain expiration to automatically renew the domain registration
(as opposed to manual domain name registration renewal).
- Click Submit Query. Now your TPPInternet connection is created and you
can proceed to configuring other registrar connections or
associating top level domains with domain registrars.
To test TPPInternet without registering domains, you need to create a test account using TPPInternet web interface.