Last modified: 24 Dec 2007
WARNING: This documentation covers Parallels H-Sphere versions up to 3.1. For the latest up-to-date Parallels H-Sphere documentation, please proceed to the
official Parallels site.
The system holds your company's name, mailing address and other details that are used across the
control panel, including the letters e-mailed to the user. It's especially important for
Enom and OpenSRS - incorrect or no info may decline domain registration.
To enter your company info:
- Select Company Info in Look and Feel under the Settings menu.
- Enter your corporate details:
Click Save to preserve changes.
- Owner's first and last name: enter your name.
- Company, Adress, City, State, Country and Postal Code:
enter your company's postal address information.
- Phone, Fax numbers of your company.
- e-mail: H-Sphere will use this address to send user notifications,
mass mails, etc.
- Hostmaster E-mail: your sysadmin e-mail address. Use
a dot "." instead of "@" in the e-mail address.
- Website: enter your company website if any.
Don't forget to configure Misc. Texts as well.
Resellers' admin control panels won't be affected by these settings.
Their company info should be configured from the reseller admin control panels.