Last modified: 21 Dec 2007
WARNING: This documentation covers Parallels H-Sphere versions up to 3.1. For the latest up-to-date Parallels H-Sphere documentation, please proceed to the
official Parallels site.
H-Sphere incorporates SpamAssassin and ClamAV filters into its mail servers.
They have been added to H-Sphere as the Antispam and Antivirus
resources globally enabled in the system, and can be configured in Control Panel
both at the server level,
and for individual plans, accounts, domains and mailboxes.
As admin, you can do the following to operate AntiSpam and AntiVirus:
Enabling AntiSpam and AntiVirus in Control Panel
To enable AntiSpam and AntiVirus in Control Panel:
- Global Settings: In Info -> Global Resources, check
AntiSpam and AntiVirus and click Submit Query.
- Plans: In Info -> Plans select the plans where
you would like to enable spam and virus protection. On the first page of the
wizard, enable Antispam and Antivirus. Optionally, set
prices for these resources on the subsequent steps.
- Accounts, domains and mailboxes: managing Antispam and
Antivirus on this level is managed via User CP.
Configuring AntiSpam and AntiVirus Default Settings
You can set default AntiSpam and AntiVirus settings for new mail domain.
They will be applied to all new mail domains. Later each user can change it via user CP.
To set defaults in your Admin CP:
- Go to Settings menu - > AntiSpam and AntiVirus Defaults:
- Choose Spam and Virus processing manipulation
- Set MaxScore level: this value cannot be chosen with Spam processing Remove