Last modified: 21 Dec 2007
WARNING: This documentation covers Parallels H-Sphere versions up to 3.1. For the latest up-to-date Parallels H-Sphere documentation, please proceed to the
official Parallels site.
Prices in your plans are net of any taxes. H-Sphere further calculates the amount to be
added to the SUBTOTAL of the user invoice based on the tax value.
To adjust prices for taxes:
- Select Taxes in the Settings menu.
- On the page that appears, click the Add icon.
- Fill the form that appears:
- Description: enter the name of the tax that will show in user invoices.
- Country: choose a country this tax applies to
and choose where this tax will take effect - inside or outside the country.
- State: choose the state from the drop-down box
if the tax applies to USA or Canada. If other, enter the one of your own.
Choose where this tax will take effect - inside or outside this state.
- Per cent: enter the tax amount. For instance, to apply a 12% VAT to your prices, enter 12.
- Click Submit.
To delete a tax, click the Trash icon next to the tax:
Customer's online invoices will show taxes like this:
H-Sphere 3.1+ provides detailed tax figures in majority of receipts. When there are several taxes, total tax amount
is calculated in one line based on subtotal as in the following example:
The subtotal is $36.45, 15% XYZ and 20% VAT make up 35% which constitutes $12.76. $36.45 subtotal and $12.76
taxes result in $49.21 total.