Last modified: 21 Dec 2007
WARNING: This documentation covers Parallels H-Sphere versions up to 3.1. For the latest up-to-date Parallels H-Sphere documentation, please proceed to the
official Parallels site.
This instruction is valid only for Urchin 3 licenses. For Urchin 4 and 5, you don't add licenses in
H-Sphere interface, you should do this directly via Urchin admin panel.
If you have Urchin 3 installed, do the following steps to buy and add Urchin 3 licenses:
- Enter your admin control panel.
- Select Urchin 3 Licenses in the 3rd Party Tools menu.
- In the Get Key Code for logical server section, select a logical
server from the list and click Get Key Code to generate a key code.
- Open a new browser window and go to https://secure.urchin.com/urchin3/buy-dedicated.cgi.
- When prompted for a key code, enter the key code you have generated. Specify
the number of licenses you would like to buy; then proceed with the wizard.
In the end, you will be given a pack of licenses.
- Go back to the Urchin 3 Licenses page.
- In the Add new licenses here section select the same logical server
and enter the serial number, license code and the number of licenses you have
- You can repeat steps 1 to 7 when you run out of Urchin licenses.
* To check how many Urchin 3 licenses have been taken, please use Urchin 3 license
manager in your admin panel, not the Urching config file, because the latter only reads the
accounts that produced log files for the previous day and ignores accounts